On Saturday 28 May, from 11 am-5 pm, bring the family to spend time at the farm and get involved with plenty of fun activities that everyone will enjoy.
There will be:
- Local businesses selling homemade & natural products
- Arts & crafts
- Energy healing and yoga sessions by Bobo Dampha
- Wellbeing workshops
- Special performances from MyFarm students related to mental health
- Local food & drinks
- Face painting & henna
- Live music & entertainment
- Farm tours
- Fun games for children, such as scavenger hunts, piñata, playdough making, finding the clue, and so much more...
If you would like to run a well-being workshop or reserve a table to sell your products, then please get in touch!
We look forward to welcoming you into our green oasis!!