Are you a creative person, have experience with media production and love exploring?
My Gambia is an online media platform, that uses digital tools such as a website, social pages and YouTube channel to bring our documentary content closer to our readers and viewers.
We are now expanding our team and looking for a media production assistant.
Needs to have passion for:
- The Gambia
- Traveling and exploring
- Graphic design
- Improving and learning every single day
Needs to be:
- ready to work hard
- ready to work in a turbulent environment
- ready to do a lot of computer and fieldwork
- good in handling stressful situations
Needs to have:
- advanced computer skills
- excellent knowledge of the English language
- experiences in graphic design, photography, video editing
Interested applicants can ONLY apply by e-mail.
Send your CV, motivation letter and description of previous experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30.06.2022.
If you know a creative person with media production skills, please share this ad with them.
Please read carefully and follow instructions prior to applying!
MyGambia is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with good writing and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
A positive attitude and professional demeanour are essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. An individual will work closely with the sales team to ensure the effective placement of sales activity. Specifically, the Sales Assistant will work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials for the sales team, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns.
This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure.
- Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
- Create supportive marketing materials for the sales department.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales manager, production, web designer) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Maintain organized filing systems.
- Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
- Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high level of service.
- Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
- Create supportive marketing materials for social networks.
-Customers data collection and regular updating.
- Must have computer and software experience, including MS Office and Excel.
- Must have experience with internet browsing and information searching.
- Must have experience with social networks and apps.
- Previous office and/or sales support experience preferred.
- Previous commercial magazine experience a plus.
- Must speak Wolof and/or Mandinka and English
- Ability to learn, cooperate and grow.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Consistently meet deadlines in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working independently and perform at a consistently high-level.
- Deal with the daily stresses and pressures associated with commercial magazine sales.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- A good team-player.
- Good with administration and organization.
- Graphics and photography skills preferred.
- A desire to research the market and know all potential customers.
- Driving license (not required but preferred).
Payment & company policy:
- 3 months trial period;
- basic salary + commission;
- satisfaction review after 3 months
Please read carefully and apply only if you are fulfilling most of the conditions.
Interested applicants can ONLY apply by sending a CV to email@example.com latest by 30.6.2022.
Applications received through other channels will be refused.
Candidates that will fulfill most of the conditions, will be called for an interview.