- Palm oil
- Peanut butter – 3 to 4 spoons
- Red peppers (Chili or Kanni)
- Jimbo – seasonal spices
- Onion or Spring Onions
- Meat (Smoked fish, steamed fish, cow skin, cow belly)
- Bitter tomato
- Wash and cut the meat into bite-size portions.
- Put in pot, add water, peanut butter and salt. Bring it to boil.
- After about 20 minutes, add chopped onions, peppers, ogiri, little bit of palm oil and cassava leaves.
- Continue cooking until water evaporates.
- Add steamed or smoked fish.
- Stir, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve it with rice or fufu.
You can mix up to 7 different leaves.