Did you know that breast cancer also affects men?
We encourage you to do a home breast exam once a month.
It is so important to get to know what is normal for you by checking regularly. That way, if something changes, you will notice. Be aware of the signs of breast cancer:
- A lump,
- Thickening, puckering or dimpling of the breast,
- Change in size or shape of your breast,
- Unusual pain or swelling in your breast, armpit or collarbone,
- Redness or rash on the breast or nipple,
- Nipple inversion or nipple discharge.